1. I will always be an audience, comfort your pain, protect you, from beginning to end.
2. The highest state of love is that it can withstand a bland year. After calming down your life, you will not be so stubborn and impatient, and you can pursue peace of mind in everything. Things are going on in peace, what else can't be resolved?
3． Love is not weak mercy, but strong attraction.
4． If you really love each other, the thousand feet of water is not a light and leaping distance, easily available. Of course, the lover has no distance, it is the suspicion that the distance gradually pulls out countless light years.
5. The highest state of love is that it can withstand a bland year.
6. If a person always loses, it's not that eloquence is not good enough, but just can't bear to say the most hurtful words. It takes one person to "lose" before two can win.
7. True happiness is to fight a little bit, day by day is accumulated.
8. When you meet someone who is good to yourself, don't let him slip away from you, and ask him to be nice to himself forever.
9. I want to grow old with you just by accident.
10． If you like him but don't love him, slowly accept him, walk into his world, read his story, and let him fall in love with him.
11. Don't easily say love to others, don't stubbornly open others' hearts, and leave with a joke.
12. I would rather slowly accept someone who loves me than work hard to love someone who does not love me. Because love is pain, being loved is happiness.
13. Time passed, and we never stopped.
14. If one day in the future, you say you want to leave me, www.shuoshuokong.com I will not stay with you, I know you have your reasons! If one day in the future, you say that you still love me, I will tell you, in fact I am still waiting for you!
15. Eventually, you will understand who is insincere, who truly loves you, and who will do everything for you.
16. Do not care too much about gains and losses. There is no absolute fairness or absolute right or wrong in the relationship. You must learn to tolerate each other's shortcomings and mistakes with a tolerant heart.
17. If you do n’t love, do n’t choose.
18. When two people are together, don't think about whether the other person loves you or not, because love can't bear the imagination, the more you think about it, the more painful the injury will be.
19. Don't hurt the person who loves you, and don't hurt the person you love.
20. One day you will find that love is really not that important. You will be hurt along the way, there will be some love, and it will become a faint memory.